Lola T88.00 Sports car bodywork.

Moderators: Gerald Swan, Glyn Jones, Johan

Lola T88.00 Sports car bodywork.

Postby Glyn Jones » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:38 am

Can anybody assist Trevor Knight who has purchased a Lola T88.00

With the car came some photos of it wearing a central seat all enveloping 'sports car' body. Trevor wishes to obtain a set of such panels and will be grateful to anyone who can offer assistance in locating the original manufacturer.

See a picture of the car at;

Trevor may be contacted at; jck_1973@yahoo.co.uk
Glyn Jones
Glyn Jones

Postby driftwood » Sat May 27, 2006 1:53 pm

this car was raced in Interesie where rules dictated can am style body hence wheels being covered
there where 2 cars bought from dutch/belgoan guy circa 92/3 by donovan and bartlett
1 car raced a si recall other was spare car
2 penskes where also sold from the collection and also raced in interserie at that time
from memory the 2 lolas went to bob berridge ( sold via auction?? ) and then 1 to a guy who raced it twice?? in uk BOSS races maybe john henderson??
thet other i cant recall what happend but it had can am body on it still
"is it in yet" said the mechanic to the apprentice
driftwood

Re:

Postby Gert » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:37 pm

driftwood wrote:this car was raced in Interesie where rules dictated can am style body hence wheels being covered
there where 2 cars bought from dutch/belgoan guy circa 92/3 by donovan and bartlett
1 car raced a si recall other was spare car
2 penskes where also sold from the collection and also raced in interserie at that time
from memory the 2 lolas went to bob berridge ( sold via auction?? ) and then 1 to a guy who raced it twice?? in uk BOSS races maybe john henderson??
thet other i cant recall what happend but it had can am body on it still

Hi Kevan, I'm currently helping out a friend, whom is restoring the Lola with Can-am body. Any chance you could help me finding out it's history or point me to people who might be able to help? Many thanks.

Although a very old post, should a Can-am body still be needed, Trevor Knight can get in touch.
Gert

Return to Lola Heritage Forum