Anyone have an e-mail forAlbert Mensinga

Moderators: Gerald Swan, Glyn Jones, Johan

Anyone have an e-mail forAlbert Mensinga

Postby grp2viva » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:04 pm

Hi all. Just been looking at Albert Mensinga's excellent pics from the Spa 6 hour meeting in the Scrapbook section and have spotted myself in a few of them. Wanted to ask his permission to use them on my web site rather than just rip them off. But, I can't seem to find him on the memberlist. Thank's to anyone who can help.

Darren R

CRC racecar engineering
grp2viva

Postby Gerald Swan » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:27 pm

Hi Darren, Albert hasn't joined the Forum so far, I think his interest is cars in general rather the Lolas specifically (well there's no accounting for taste :lol:).

We swap emails on a regular basis so I'll drop him a line and ask him to contact you.

Gerald.
Your local friendly Webmaster
Gerald Swan

Re: Anyone have an e-mail forAlbert Mensinga

Postby Dinkel » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:58 pm

grp2viva wrote:Hi all. Just been looking at Albert Mensinga's excellent pics from the Spa 6 hour meeting in the Scrapbook section and have spotted myself in a few of them. Wanted to ask his permission to use them on my web site rather than just rip them off. But, I can't seem to find him on the memberlist. Thank's to anyone who can help.

Darren R

CRC racecar engineering

Well thank you Darren.

Please check my profile for my automotive interests.

The Spa-blog is full of pics of the latest 6 Hrs.

My mailadress is there too.

Kind regards, Albert
Dinkel

Postby grp2viva » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:12 pm

Hi Albert. Checked-out your Pistonheads Spa blog. Makes great reading. FYI I'm the guy in the DAMS shirt standing by the Smiths red T70 on the grid. We were running them and the Barbot/Baker car. Had a really good year with Carlos's car, with a lot of poles, fastest laps and wins. Which makes all the hard work that goes into keeping it looking a nd running so well worth while. If its ok with you I'd like to use a couple of your shots on my own site, with full credit to the artist of course :wink: As you probably know its very difficult to get out and take shots yourself over the course of a weekend event. Sometimes your lucky to get out of the pitlane... Anyway, thanks again

Darren

CRC Racecar Engineering
grp2viva

Postby Dinkel » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:20 pm

So you're the guy that looked straight in my camera! I was the nutter with the black PH shirt and all the badges around his arm :D

If you take pics - copyright AlbertMensinga2006 - to use on your website please take the Photobucket-ones from my PH Spablog. They're 800px wide and are the best quality.

I also have the originals (8 megapixels). On request I can work them in Photoshop and put a CMYK Tiff-file on a cd to send. Use for print or whatever. I need to charge for that though.

Please sent me a link when they're life!

Cheers, Albert / Dink
Dinkel

Return to Lola Heritage Forum