Lola Project

Moderators: Gerald Swan, Glyn Jones, Johan

Lola Project

Postby eddie s » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:56 pm

I reside in the USA and am a T-202/70 owner, I'll post a photo after I finish the last bits of the restoration which should be any day now. I am therefore looking for the next project any out there?
Thanks for viewing
eddie s

Postby Gerald Swan » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:45 pm

Hi Eddie, we are trying to develop the Heritage Chassis Register so if you would like to send me some details of your car I will add it to the list. Send as much information as you like, history of the car, previous owners, pictures of the retoration (before/during/after), racing shots, whatever you've got.

Gerald.
Your local friendly Webmaster
Gerald Swan

T-640 HU8

Postby Robin » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:56 pm

If you're attempting to compile a list of surviving models I'd like to report that I own a T-640 FF, chassis HU8, and acquired it in 1982. :D
Robin Oldfield
St. Louis, MO
Robin

Postby Gerald Swan » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:08 pm

Hi Robin, yes that's exactly what we are trying to do :). It would be great to have a comprehensive list of all the still-existing Lolas to help owners trace the history of their cars, perhaps give advice in locating spares and generally help each other out. So the same invitation extends to you, please send any details/photographs you like about your car and I will add you to the Chassis Register. You can email me at gerald@lolaheritage.co.uk.
Your local friendly Webmaster
Gerald Swan

Postby eddie s » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:47 pm

I am compiling a little history and will send more information on my T-202/70 later
Edward scheid
Gig Harbor,WA
eddie s

Return to Lola Heritage Forum