Hi, new to forum & looking for help with T70 build

Moderators: Gerald Swan, Glyn Jones, Johan

Hi, new to forum & looking for help with T70 build

Postby roadandrace » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself as a fellow Lola fan looking for help with my build and hopefully making new friends on the way.
Have always been a fan of 60's sports cars, canam and transam racing etc with dreams of owning a GT40. Anyway, I purchased this book several years ago on the Lola T70 (you know the one) purely out of interest of such a great looking body style and without thinking much more of it.
Well I have recently acquired a complete MkIII spider body with all plexiglass quite by chance from the present owner of SL70/5. It is an original spare body and was only sold because it wasn't interchangeable with the MkI body so I think I'm pretty lucky.
Also by chance I have a spare 350 Chev race engine with 48 IDA webers and other smaller parts that I will allocate to the project but that's about it.
It will be a mammoth task for me to build the rest of the car so any help or information regarding chassis, suspension, wheels and gearbox etc is appreciated. Maybe someone reading this has spare parts they want to sell?
Thanks, Karl Hi, new to forum & looking for help with T70 build
roadandrace

Return to Lola Heritage Forum