International Trophy Siverstone 15th May

Moderators: Gerald Swan, Glyn Jones, Johan

International Trophy Siverstone 15th May

Postby Seamus » Fri May 20, 2011 12:00 pm

I bumped into Glyn Jones at Silverstone at the weekend and he gave me brief update on what he is doing now.

On the day he was looking after a magnificent display of Group 6 sportscars prepared by his new employer Hall and Hall. When I quized him as to who to contact with technical queries at Lola now that he has departed he metioned that Bob Marston is the best contact.

Bob should be available for technical questions a couple of days a week through the Lola main phone line.
Seamus

Re: International Trophy Siverstone 15th May

Postby Johan » Fri May 20, 2011 10:38 pm

I miss Glyn not being there. I met Bob at Watkins Glen and he is a fantastic person to talk to about the odds and ends
of Lolaspeak, but Glyn was very enthusiastic about vintage racing and I enjoyed his visits to the USA. He was also quite the
host for the odd trip to the UK. Wait a moment, he is not dead, not a job change so cheers !
Johan

Re: International Trophy Siverstone 15th May

Postby Gerald Swan » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Bob is indeed handling all the technical questions that are beyond my knowledge (that would be practically everything then :) ).

So if you have any questions for Bob contact me at the usual address and I will pass them on to him.

Gerald.
Your local friendly Webmaster
Gerald Swan

Return to Lola Heritage Forum