Lola merchandise/banners? help required please

Moderators: Gerald Swan, Glyn Jones, Johan

Lola merchandise/banners? help required please

Postby CM-TOTB » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:43 pm

I'm after some "Lola" banners/signs to finish off my garage if anyone can help?

I've written an enquiry email to Lola thelselves to see if anything is available to buy, (or if any designs can be made available for logos etc) with no reply as yet. maybe a set of high resolution Lola logos is available so i can get some made up msyelf?

Gerald- would this be something you might be able to help with at all?

basically looking for a vinyl banner with Lola logo, or printed sign etc to go in pride of place on the back wall of my garage. I already have some signed Surtees pics, drawings etc but just need that final touch!

any help appreciated
thanks
chris
GD T70 replica
CM-TOTB

Re: Lola merchandise/banners? help required please

Postby gjd » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi Chris, try Sam Smith at Lola (SSmith@lolacars.com), he's the Publicity Manager. If you have no luck let me know and I might be able to sort out some vector images of the Lola logo that would be suitable for printing.

Gerald.
gjd

Postby CM-TOTB » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:33 pm

gjd wrote:Hi Chris, try Sam Smith at Lola (SSmith@lolacars.com), he's the Publicity Manager. If you have no luck let me know and I might be able to sort out some vector images of the Lola logo that would be suitable for printing.

Gerald.

Hi Gerald
thanks for the reply. I have actually already emailed him (nearly 2 weeks ago), without reply, i will give it a bit longer and then come back to you if thats ok?

Thinking about it i was originally hoping to (blag!) an old lola sign or banner as they are virtually impossible to find on ebay or motorsport collector sites etc, just something for the garage wall, but i'd be equally happy to pay for one if there are any for sale (maybe its a suggestion you could make?) or get something made myself using a high quality jpeg/bmp file of the lola sign etc.

I've been trying for a long time to find something suitable so having a banner made might be best!
many thanks
chris

ps i emailed Glyn originally and found out he is no longer with Lola which is a shame as he originally sent me some small but lovely lola stickers many moons ago! :D
GD T70 replica
CM-TOTB

Postby CM-TOTB » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:28 pm

Gerald- i've not had any sign of a reply direct from Lola, is this something you might be able to enquire about please on my behalf?
This might be a marketing opportunity for them anyway that they are missing! :)
regards
chris
GD T70 replica
CM-TOTB

Postby Henk » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi, try this link:

http://stores.ebay.com/Xtreme-Images-Cl ... 4340.l2563

they make new banners, 4 foot long, yellow with blue 'Lola Motorsport" on it. Maybe they make other prints , try them.

Good luck, greets Henk
Henk

Postby CM-TOTB » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:50 am

thanks for that. I've also now had an email from Sam @ Lola who is looking into it for me, thanks to Gerald.
regards
GD T70 replica
CM-TOTB

Postby 911hillclimber » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:44 am

There are two of us hillclimbing Lola's and some T/Polo shirts with 'Lola' would be good. Strange how so little is available for such a famous Make.

Avid hillclimber, just bought a Lola T 492 to hillclimb.
911hillclimber

Postby CM-TOTB » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:20 am

911hillclimber wrote:There are two of us hillclimbing Lola's and some T/Polo shirts with 'Lola' would be good. Strange how so little is available for such a famous Make.

that is what i thought, they would probably be able to sell merchandise like that. maybe not as much of the "tat" like Ferrari merchandisers sell, but some nice jackets/t shirts etc would be cool! :D
GD T70 replica
CM-TOTB

Postby CM-TOTB » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:54 am

never got anywhere with this unfortunately, had an email back from Lola, initially helpful, replied and have emailed twice since with no reply.
their loss i'm afraid, have now purchased a lola banner from the USA from a nice chap who made one up to suit within 2 days of me requesting it.

might not seem much, but daft little things like this are why some sportscar manufacturers have a great following, merchandising and the like being part of the attraction. :)
GD T70 replica
CM-TOTB

Return to Lola Heritage Forum