T140

Moderators: Gerald Swan, Glyn Jones, Johan

Postby Rhino » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Well it looks like you are doing a stellar job!
I can't wait to see your finished project some day. Hopefully it will be in my side view mirrors :lol:
Rhino

Postby anders » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Reto Kuprecht wrote:

... I am fine with these, but would still be interested in one-piece rears (15" dia, 4.5" backspacing, and between 14 and 17" wide).

Hello Reto,

Are these the kind of wheels you are looking for?

They are unused (no trace of tires having ever been fitted). I have had them indoors since 1982 and they ring
like church bells. :-)

Cheers Anders

anders

Postby Reto Kuprecht » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi Anders

Are you going to be at the Hockenheim Historics in two weeks :?: :roll: I wrote you an e-mail to get in touch with you....

Regards, Reto
Reto Kuprecht

Postby Alexandre » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:43 am

Hi all. I'm a modeler and i want to build a 1/24 model of this car. What engines were used (Chevy, Ford, Dodge) ? The model will be "scratchbuild" with styrene rod 1,0 mm and 1,2mm to make the chassis, and to for the body i'm thinking in make a balsa mold and mold with a fabric product that works like fiberglass, but is very thin, easy to find and easy to work.
Cheers.
PS: Andres, how are you ?
Alexandre

Postby anders » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Alexandre wrote:Hi all. I'm a modeler and i want to build a 1/24 model of this car. What engines were used (Chevy, Ford, Dodge) ? The model will be "scratchbuild" with styrene rod 1,0 mm and 1,2mm to make the chassis, and to for the body i'm thinking in make a balsa mold and mold with a fabric product that works like fiberglass, but is very thin, easy to find and easy to work.
Cheers.
PS: Andres, how are you ?

Hello Aleandre,
All is well here - spring time at last. :-)

A Chevrolet Small Block would be a safe bet for the model. Good luck with your modeling project.

/Anders
anders

Previous

Return to Lola Heritage Forum