T642 Parts Quest

Moderators: Gerald Swan, Glyn Jones, Johan

T642 Parts Quest

Postby Tomywheels » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:56 pm

I own T642 Chassis #'s HU-32 and 39, I got them from Stimola Racing on Long Island New York.

They are basically bare bones. I will need to aquire the corners, body work, drivetrain, etc. My plan is to remake what is not currently available using equivalent parts. The design intent of these new parts will maintain the spirit of the originals and conform to their fit form and function. If you have something for sale or need something please contact me.

If you have any historical information about these particular chassis I would be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks.....Tom
Tomywheels

Postby Gerald Swan » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:20 pm

Hi Tom, the Lola Chassis Logs show that HU32 was invoiced to Carl Haas on the 7 January 1983, gearbox No H9 4245, no engine and Penske Blue bodywork.

HU39 was invoiced to Carl Haas on the 5 January 1983, gearbox No H9 4240, no engine and Red bodywork.

I've added your name to Lola's Chassis Register and if, at any time, you want to let me have some pictures and any more information you can find on the histories of the cars I'll be happy to make up individual pages for them on the Heritage site.

Gerald.
Your local friendly Webmaster
Gerald Swan

Return to Lola Heritage Forum