trying to find info on 1963 Lola MKJ5A Chassis # BRJ 61

Moderators: Gerald Swan, Glyn Jones, Johan

trying to find info on 1963 Lola MKJ5A Chassis # BRJ 61

Postby stingray1966 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:29 pm

test
stingray1966

Lola # BRJ-61

Postby stingray1966 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Hi I am trying to find the history of a car my uncle bought new in 1963 It was a Lola MK5A Chassis # BRJ-61 Back In Sept 27 1964 My Uncle was killed in a race in Portoroz Yugoslavia IT was thought all of these years that he was driving his Lola and that was the car he was killed in .A few months ago In found his 1963 Lola BRJ –61 here in the usa and still racing. So the mystery started What I have found was in April
Of 1963 my uncle bought a new lotus type 31 and that was the car that he had his accident No one in the family knew of the lotus But knew of the Lola I have found a friend of my uncle that told me that the Lola was parked in his garage in Regensbug Germany at the time of his death and have said the car sat for some time and was all forgotten
Witch brings me to now I have found this car on the Lola web site chassis # BRJ-61 is now in the USA in Texas The new owner show as John Pete Ball
I would love to find out the history of this car who sold it how did it get in the USA
MY Uncle’s race name was Franz Muller his real name was Roman Dirschl from Regensbug Germany The reason for the name change was his mother my grand mother had forbid him from racing so he used Franz Mulller so she would not find out
Norm Reynolds
Philadelphia Pa
n.Reynolds@verizon.net
stingray1966

Return to Lola Heritage Forum