WARNING !

Moderators: Gerald Swan, Glyn Jones, Johan

WARNING !

Postby Johan » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:10 pm

WARNING:

A ‘Heads Up’ for those of us men who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don’t be naive enough to think it couldn’t happen to you or your friends.

Here’s how the scam works.

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say ‘No’ and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowes. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th & 24th. Also December 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times just yesterday, and very likely this coming weekend.
Johan

Postby Gerald Swan » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:20 pm

I'm sure you have our deepest sympathy Johan and I for one am very willing to volunteer to have my wallet stolen in your place :lol:.

Gerald.
Your local friendly Webmaster
Gerald Swan

Postby Hugewally » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:08 pm

You need to have a throw-down wallet... :wink:
Hugewally

Postby nixona35 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:22 pm

I'm not usually one for posting warnings about potential scams but I had a
near miss the other day:
I walked into B&Q at lunchtime and some old guy dressed in orange asked me if I wanted decking.........fortunately, I got the first punch in and that was the end of that ......those less suspecting might not be so lucky!..........

:roll:
nixona35

Postby Johan » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:57 pm

:lol:
Johan

Return to Lola Heritage Forum