lola t96 f3000 info

Moderators: Gerald Swan, Glyn Jones, Johan

lola t96 f3000 info

Postby jpr.racing07 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:08 am

Hi a, i brought a lola t96-50...08 bare tub a few years ago with the intention
off fitting a 6,2 ali blocked chevy ,with a fgb gearbox. i think its about time
i get my rear end in to gear and start building, so i am after as much info
as i can get on this model. ie photo, s and where i could get some body parts, , nose cone, front cover over shocks and seat as the cockpit is massive. hope someone can be off some help. thanks jeremy
jpr.racing07

Postby driftwood » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:35 pm

WHERE ARE YOU IN THE WORLD?
I HAVE PARTS FOR LOLA F3000 CARS UPRIGHTS AXLES DRIVE SHAFTS
TO BE HONEST I CAN SELL YOU 1 CAR IT WILL BE CHEAPER THAN BUILDINNG UP THE TUB YOU HAVE
"is it in yet" said the mechanic to the apprentice
driftwood

Postby jpr.racing07 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:05 pm

hi thanks for replying i was starting to give up on any help.i have up rights, wheels, brakes and all that type of stuff what i did was buy complete march 85b which had the chevy already installed and competeing in hill climbs and sprints . but it never worked as the geometry for hill climblng is all wrong and just dosnt work. i have build a few cars up to date for hill climbing but not a carbon one. so what i am really looking for is some body work. nose cone, seat and may be side pods. and what would be a great help is some photo s. ie of the hole car and cockpit to see how they did the seating area as it could fit to drivers at the mo. but just out of intrest what sort of money would you sell a roller.with box and with out box. thanks again jeremy. my email address is.. jpr.racing07@googlemail.com
jpr.racing07

Postby Des L » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Hi, my first post on this site, i was a mechanic in F3000 (Italian and Euro series) for a few years running a T96 50, we ran a carbon shell in the cockpit and then made a seat bag around that, i have all sorts of odd photos taken over the time whilst racing some of which may be of help to you, let me know what your after and i will dig them out and look through them, also if you need any info on the build/running of the car let me know.

Cheers Des
Des L

Postby driftwood » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:32 am

are u McLaren Des with sidecar
driftwood

Postby Des L » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:34 am

Indeed i am, i'm having a quite season this year with the sidecar though having turned it over at the end of last year in spectacular style at Brands going into Paddock Hill Bend, ouch!!
Who are you? PM me.

Cheers Des
Des L

Postby jpr.racing07 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:05 pm

Des L wrote:Hi, my first post on this site, i was a mechanic in F3000 (Italian and Euro series) for a few years running a T96 50, we ran a carbon shell in the cockpit and then made a seat bag around that, i have all sorts of odd photos taken over the time whilst racing some of which may be of help to you, let me know what your after and i will dig them out and look through them, also if you need any info on the build/running of the car let me know.

Cheers Des

hi des it would be great if you send me some photo s of the car please ie cock pit but any thing would be nice. thanks again jeremy
jpr.racing07

Postby driftwood » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:07 am

1 roller for sale plus 1 front end roller for sale uprights rads etc as well
driftwood

Return to Lola Heritage Forum