Please Read Before Registering For This Forum

Moderators: Gerald Swan, Glyn Jones, Johan

Please Read Before Registering For This Forum

Postby Gerald Swan » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:03 pm

Due to the recent flood of spam that this Forum has been subject to I'm afraid we have had to make Registering a little more complicated than it used to be.

When you go through the Registration process you will have to read and enter a set of distorted letters and numbers and on completion of the process you will be sent an email advising you that an email that contains notification of your request has been sent to me for activation. Usually I will deal with this within 24 hours and you will then be notified that your registration is active.

Finally you will have to make a post in the Forum before you can enter your personal details, such as a web site address, in your profile.

I know this may sound a little complicated but I am afraid it is necessary to keep the spammers away, we were often receiving over 150 rogue posts a day.

If you have any problems with your Registration please contact me at gerald@lolaheritage.co.uk and I will do my best to sort things out for you.

Gerald.
Your local friendly Webmaster
Gerald Swan

Re: Please Read Before Registering For This Forum

Postby ulfpet » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:58 pm

18/oktober i bought a lola mk3 brj33 in germany. i am now restoring it, and hope to come out this spring with it. it`s a car that was in fitzwilliam team in 1961. best regards ulf pettersson. tånnö villa sjöängen 1, 33197 värnamo sweden phone +46705404550
ulfpet

Return to Lola Heritage Forum